- Dining room with sideboard, table, 6 chairs, glassware, dishes, cutlery
- Fitted kitchen opening onto the dining room
- Separate lounge opening onto the dining room, which can also be used as a bedroom, very comfortable “DIVA” convertible sofa (140 cm), two matching armchairs, a Louis Philippe cupboard and a three-legged table
- Separate WC
- Small unfenced terraced garden
- 1 bedroom with double bed (140×190 cm), commode and two bedside tables
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds (90×190 cm), small wardrobe and bedside table
- Shower room with WC
- Laundry machine
- Refrigerator / 3 drawer freezer
- Dish washer
- Range hood
- Electric and micro wave ovens
- Electric coffeemaker
- Kitchen utensils
- Hair dryer
- TV in the lounge
- Adapter for electrical outlets
- Garden lounge with table and six armchairs, sunbeds
- Barbecue on small terrace at the bottom of the stairs
- Point phone on the site, operating by card
– out school holidays –
and school holidays
|High Season 1||High Season 2|
|02/01 to 22/04
30/09 to 31/12
|22/04 to 10/06
09/09 to 30/09
|10/06 to 08/07
26/08 to 09/09
|08/07 to 26/08|
|510 €||580 €||650 €||710 €|
(high season excluded)
|300 € for 2 nights, 80 € per extra night.|
|Tourist tax||0,90 € / night / adult.|
- Blankets supplied are provided.
- Heating or air-conditioning (if necessary) are payable in addition to the home rental rate at the normal local utility supplier (EDF) rate.
- Sheets and household linen are not supplied but can be rented upon request when the booking is made.
* Linen: 2 towels per person, napkins, kitchen towels.
** Before your departure, the rental must be clean, unless you have chosen the “end-of-stay household” option. Otherwise, the amount will be deducted from the deposit.